Feuerwear Shoulder Bag "Carl"
"Carl" is a part of the messenger bag team and the smaller brother of "Walter". All the important things have their place: a mobile phone and a purse or even a medium-sized camera, a 400-page survival-book and a litre-bottle. The original fire hose makes this stylish shoulder bag weather-proof and extremely suitable for everyday life.
- Feuerwear® shoulder bag model "Carl“
- Sizes: (W x H x D): 9.5'' x 9.5'' x 3.5'' (24 x 24 x 9 cm)
- Material: used fire hose, recycled PVC-cover (similar to a truck canvas), car safety belt
- Features: patch front-pocket with zip, large main compartment for purse, small drinking bottle, camera, flat inner pocket for documents, mobile phone pocket, pen holder, small inner pocket, key finder, length-adjustable shoulder strap
- Bag closure: Velcro fastener
- Available in the colours red and black
- Like every Feuerwear® product, "Carl" is always a unicum: German certification numbers, DIN standards, hose lengths and traces from different fire missions prevent every shoulder bag from existing twice.
Every Feuerwear® product is a one-of-a-kind piece and has its own individual story to tell. Before the hoses came to us, they were used extensively by firefighters for many years. They were dragged through soot, grease and mud, in extreme heat and fire, and had to transport thousands of cubic meters of water. We prepare the hose by scrubbing them clean before they are cut to size and handcrafted using high-quality materials to make sturdy, one-of-a-kind products - ready and able to accompany you through your own active duty every day.