Porsche Carrera Racing Engine Construction Kit
Only 5 left in stock!
Using the more than 300 parts you can build a detailed transparent engine model, with all parts moving like in the big model. The components are easy to stick and screw together – without any adhesive.
The high-quality companion book offers comprehensive information on Porsche, the early days of racing at the Zuffenhausen sports car makers as well as the Porsche engine 547. You will be able to grasp technical contexts and get to know the development history of this legend of motor sports. Demonstrate to the world that there's an engineer lurking inside you and get started! Build your own Porsche flat-4 horizontally opposed engine with the help of the detailed step-by-step instruction manual.
- Porsche Carrera Racing Engine Construction Kit
- Model Scale: 1:3
- Size of the model: approx. 0.82 x 11.22 x 11.02" (27,5 x 28,5 x 28 cm)
- Transparent working model
- All essential engine parts move authentically
- Parts: more than 300
- Original motor sound
- No glue needed – the components are easy to assemble using only screws
- Detailed step-by-step instructions
- Additionally required: 3 x 1.5 V batteries (AA)
- This is not a toy! Not suitable for children under 14 years.