Jim Beam Burger Press
More than 10 left in stock!
- Jim Beam design Cast-iron burger press
- Solid wood handle for safe use
- Form-aligned grooves for shorter cooking times
- Ideal for extrusion of undesired fat
- For burgers, steaks, bacon etc.
- Content: 1 piece
Did you know?
Jim Beam is produced since 1795 in Clermont, Kentucky. Founder of the distillery was Johannes Jakob Böhm (born on 9th February 1760 of German descent), who later renamed himself to Jacob Beam. The whiskey he produced came to be known as bourbon, most likely named after Bourbon County, Kentucky.