Bear Grylls Pocket Tool
More than 10 left in stock!
The Bear Grylls Pocket Tool is equipped with four tools, which provide the five most needed functions. The blade, made out of stainless SCr15 steel, can be operated one-handed, and well-suited for more delicate cutting work. Furthermore, the tool kit consists of a Philips screwdriver, a medium and a fine screwdriver. An additional can opener is built-in the medium screwdriver. The TacHide inserts in the robust plastic grip plates provide a good hand position.
- Bear Grylls Pocket Tool
- One-handed blade
- Blade length: 2.36'' (60 mm)
- Blade steel: 5Cr15 RVS
- Small flathead screwdriver
- Medium slotted screwdriver
- Philips screwdriver
- Bottle opener
- Gummed, slip-proof grip material
- Measurements: 3.18'' x 0.71'' x 0.86'' (81 x 18 x 22 mm)
- Total length opened: 5.51'' (14 cm)
- Weight: 3.1 oz. (88 g)
- Incl. Bear Grylls Pocket Survival Guide
- Buyers must be aged 18 or older! Following the purchase of this product, you will receive an email from us requesting proof of age, which must be presented before we can dispatch the item.