Alcoholmeter with Thermometer
Only 5 left in stock!
We recommend you this universally applicable alcoholmeter (aerometer / alcoholmeter) to check the content of alcohol of all bought and self-distilled water-alcohol-mixtures (spirits, brandies, etc.,...) and as a universal alcoholmeter for all measurements, when you distil by yourself.
As all aerometers, this high-quality measuring spindle is designed for a measurement temperature of 68 °F (20 °C). Since the density changes with temperature, the result would be divergent at different temperatures. Thus, this alcoholmeter was additionally equipped with a thermometer and an additional measurement scale. If the temperature is different from the check temperature of 68 °F (20 °C) during the measurement process with this alcoholmeter, you will immediately recognise this on the basis of the second scale and read the correction value. This is how you can reach an exact measurement result, even when the temperatures will be clearly higher or clearly lower!
- Exact and universal measurement alcoholmeter with integrated thermometer
- For determination purposes of the alcoholic content of water-alcohol-mixtures (spirits, brandies, etc.)
- Measurement scale between 0 and 100%.
- Quality made in Germany
- With balancing scale
- Not suitable for measuring the alcoholic content of wine, mash or liqueur
- Incl. plastic protection case and user manual
Advice: Please note that this alcoholmeter is only able to measure the alcoholic content correctly if used with water-alcohol-mixtures. You will need a vinometer for wine and a hydrometer for measuring a freshly mixed mash. Alcoholmeters are not suitable for liqueur!