Pocket Knife "Douk-Douk"
Only 6 left in stock!
At the Cognet cutlery, founded in 1902 in Thiers (France), the knives, which are mainly popular in Africa and widespread, have been made nearly unchanged for almost 100 years. The characteristic embellishments and ornaments on the blade and handle provide a special radiance
- Pocket knife Douk-Douk Petit
- Total length: 6.3'' (16.0 cm)
- Blade length: 2.9'' (7.4 cm)
- Weight: 39 g
- Blade thickness: 0.11'' (2.7 mm)
- Blade Material: C75 carbon steel (not stainless)
- Handle material: steel
- Lock: slip joint
- Buyers must be aged 18 or older! Following the purchase of this product, you will receive an email from us requesting proof of age, which must be presented before we can dispatch the item.